lacy lurex bolero crocheted in inseparable way

Once I found in internet the way how to crochet motifs (separate small details, ex. small squares or circles) inseparably. It's very interesting and easy to do and you don't need to sew the motifs together and hide the tips of threads. All this economize your time and your work is more careful crocheted.
So I wanted to learn how to crochet in such a way and decided to crochet a bolero I always wanted (my sister is on photos).

I chose my favorite 100% cotton + lurex and started. To tell the truth it's easy to crochet in such a way. Later I will prepare master class about how to crochet continuously and inseparably.
And now I just show my new bolero. Besides It's perfectly looks with cocktail dresses, tops, polo-neck sweaters.































  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий